Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Much to do about EVERYTHING!

Ah! Let me give you a quick run down of my last few months, to give you an idea why I recharged and restarted my blog:

1. I quit my job after 2.5 years due to some changes in management that I found...unsavory at best.
2. Went to work for a former colleague at a job that wasn't exactly right for me...although the people were INCREDIBLE!
3. Old job comes calling and offers me an incredible opportunity to come back on board- the "said" management has changed.
4. I accept and start again.
5. I find out the somewhat shocking surprising unexpected news that I am pregnant (and to think I thought I had an ulcer!).

So that's where I am today.

And for those who have asked, here is a pic of our baby at 11 weeks...hard to believe that was over a month ago!










More to come...

Love,

Sallie

2 comments:

  1. Ah!!!!! Congrats, Sallie! That is so exciting! I can't wait to hear about your adventures in pregnancy...and I'm glad you don't have an ulcer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back and now I have a way to stay updated on the progress of baby K! Love and Miss!

    ReplyDelete