Tuesday, August 17, 2010

In all my days...


In all my days on this Earth....10,190 to be exact (27 years, 10 months and 25 days) I never thought I could love something so much!

Baby J will be 7 months old tomorrow.

- You can sit up all by yourself...and proceed to topple shortly thereafter- a work in progress! :-)

- You cut your first tooth! I was so excited and sad about this at the same time

- You are so pleasant. You rarely cry unless you need something.

- You LOVE your dad and smile whenever you see him.

- You are the BEST sleeper. You go down around 6:30 pm and I wake you up at 6:30 am to eat
- You are still nursing, but curiousity is getting to you and I am sure are days are numbered.

- You LOVE bottles and solid foods. You grunt and kick when you see a bottle or spoon.

- You hate peaches. You grimace each bite- ha!
- You are the light of our lives and make us soooo happy! We love you so.

I cannot believe my baby is 7 months old. Less than 1/2 a year and he will be one. This is going too fast- people say it, but its soooo true. I am so blessed to have a healthly, happy boy in my life! JM and I love him so much- we are totally nuts for this child!

I will leave you with a recent pic, taken by my sweet friend. His brown eyes are killer- don't you agree?

1 comment:

  1. He is just precious, Sallie! Thanks for your sweet comments of encouragement on my post - I'm glad to know you can relate :)

    ReplyDelete