Monday, October 26, 2009

Rutabaga Monday


A Rutabaga. Really? Where do pregnancy websites come up with this stuff. I mean, RANDOM, much?
Anyways, you guessed it, Baby Boy is currently a rutabaga in my tummy. He weighs about a pound and a half (feels like more!) and is over a foot long. I also read that by 25 weeks, his hands are formed. That's kind of wild. No wonder I feel banging, clanging, and tons of commotion in my belly...mostly at night! :-)
This weekend was pretty uneventful. JM's cousins came into town, we saw the CATS win (Go Cats!) and I went to a baby shower. The little girls' stuff that the baby mama got was SO CUTE! Ah! Although I am super happy about our sweet baby boy, I felt a little wistful about all the little ladies things. So. freaking. adorable.
I scored some really great steals at the Gap this weekend! I got a striped sweater in a TALL (I know- random) on the sales rack for $8.99! And a tank to match for $5.99! I just love a good deal. I will have to take some pics to share. Can I get an amen for that moment when you walk into the store feeling pregnant, gross and HUGE...and leave with a (cheap!) normal sized item. When I say "normal" I mean non-maternity. Large. Accomplishment.
Well, I am off to start the work day (er...I mean I started at 8...TECHNICALLY).
Hope everyone had a great weekend and has a GREAT Monday!
Sallie

No comments:

Post a Comment