Wednesday, October 28, 2009

25.5 Weeks

Happy Hump Day!

This Wednesday, I am officially 25.5 weeks. I can’t believe that in a short 14.5 weeks (which is short compared to the staggering 40 when you start!) I will get to meet our little boy!!!

Not much to say today. I went to a new restaurant (well, new to me) last night with some friends. If anyone is ever in Lexington, I highly recommend Bar Louie. Delicious food and they also had a GREAT happy hour (although I could only partake in the food part, but the drinks looked great!).

Once I got home, my mom (she lives in Wisconsin, where I grew up) requested a pic of my prego belly. Although I am against this sort of thing usually, I decided to appease her (and now you) with this:



Enjoy your Wednesday!

Sallie

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAAAHHHH! I love the prego pic :) Can't wait to meet baby MJK as well!

    ReplyDelete