Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Finally Friday! (OK, so I started it on Wednesday)

Today, I just want to take a second to take a deep breath and comment on a few things going on in my life. Oh, and FYI, this list shall be shallow and random, because, well, its my blog and its also the mood I am in.

I am so thankful for some new jeans I just bought. They have a tummy panel AND no, lie, I look like 10 pounds thinner. AND I got them at....drumroll, please.......Sam's Club. So not a typo- seriously, Sam's Club. For $15. And again, they look really good.

Where the heck is summer!? It sooooo should be coming this way soon. Although I am not so thankful for my arm jiggle that makes me notwanttoweartanktopsoranyarmshowingshirts , alas, I am just going to focus on warmer weather.

Can I get a woop woop for shallow (at times!) friends, who I can call, gossip and be able to talk about how good I think I look in aforementioned jeans.

I am so very thankful that my hair is back to a more au natural color. Ok, so maybe not so thankful, but my wallet (and hubby!) is happy with no more monthly hair dye salon sessions.

I love Hershey's Hugs. Like I have a problem love. So thankful Mom bought me a bag when she came to town for J's b-day- thanks, Mom!

I still get carded everywhere I go. Like, straight up, they don't believe I am 21. Married. With a baby. I don't care if they card everyone under 40- this makes me feel phenomenal.

I am so thankful not to be a teen mom. That being said, I am thankful teen mom 2 is on. So sad, but so addicting.

I am so glad that others blog more regularly than me. I love to snoop around because I LOVE anonymous gossip. However, I just don't always have the time to devote to blogging reguarly. And I'm ok with that. For now :-)

I love that Bridget Jones was made. I think I am like 99.9% like her. I know she's a made up character, but, if anyone has met me IRL, I am pretty sure you agree that we have way to much in common. I am thankful that I am not the only person who constantly puts my foot in my mouth, dresses (at times) a bit inappropriate for my weight and swears like a sailor (so I am TOTALLY working on this. I don't direct it at people. Sigh, judge away- I know its bad!).

I am going to join Fitness 19 I think. I would be ohsoohsoexcited to lose multiple pounds and look good before squeezing into a bridesmaid dress in June alongside perhaps the smallest wedding party that has ever existed. I am totally going to be the "token" fat girl. Ack. Can you believe that the 6 months PREGNANT Maid of Honor was complaining about her size 2 dress!? Seriously!? I am not even publishing the size I ordered. Except that it is 3 sizes larger than my current jean size and I cried in the dressing room and on the phone to my friend immediately after learning of the size. And, then I went to lunch with a 9 months pregnant friend. Which made me feel a lot better....I know that's horrible, but its the truth!

I am so fricking excited its Friday because:
The CATS play tomorrow
I get 2 full days to spend with my sweet boy(s)
Valentine's Day is Monday
It means one day closer to SUMMER!

Have a great day!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment