Sunday, February 13, 2011

Grammys LIVE

As I sit here with JM watching the Grammy awards, I wanted to comment on a few things (note, if you didn't watch the Grammy's some of this won't make sense):

-Christina A looks like she gained weight. But, next to all the other girls- she is still tiny. That makes me feel bad
- Jennifer Hudson looks amazing
-Florence from whoever is really pale. I need to spray tan.
-Has anyone noticed that 1 hour into the Grammy's only 2 awards have been given? Holy live performance!
-My husband knows all the words to Muse. And played air guitar. Hilarious.
-SOOOO excited for Miranda Lambert. I love her!
-I have loved Blake Shelton for years. He is totally my soulmate (sorry, JM)- ha!
- Carrie Underwood isn't at the Grammy's? Sorry, but maybe Pink lou lou's rumor is true and she's pregs? :-)
-Justin Bieber is so cute...and now I feel like a pediphile.
-I can't help but dislike LeAnn Rimes now. I'm sorry for those who like her (do they exist?)
-Is that Will Smith's son?
-At least the Biebs and Smith's song is better than the whip your hair from willy's daughter.
-Anyone remember how amazing Usher's first album was? I can seriously repeat every word to "Nice and Slow."
-OMG indeed. Usher is pretty hot. Scratch that, close up of his sweaty, panting self= yick
-I love Paramore, but who is she presenting with? Random
-Now that Muse just won (Yep, that's a total 3 in 75 minutes), I believe you have to perform to win.
-Lead singer of Muse looks a bit like a mouse
-The green dress with the music note=disaster. I am all for making a statement, but seriously, you are on national tv and bad outfits will come back to haunt for...well, ever.
-I am so excited for Enimem (did I spell that right?)
-M&Ms sound really good right now
-I should have went for a jog today
- how GORGEOUS does Kelly Osbourne look? I love that she is on fashion Police now.
-Does Lady gaga have prosthetics in her shoulders? and her forehead? AND What is she wearing?
-Lady Gaga wins- yep, you have to perform to win.
-I love top 10 lists. Lindsey Lohan seen leaving Staples Center with grammy shaped bulge- ha!
-Lady Antegagum- hilarious!
-Who's this guy performing? He's hot- even JM thinks so. Averitt Brothers?
-Lady Antebellum wins...right after performing. Trend alert!
-Cee Lo? Gwyneth singing? with Muppets? Huh? Do I have sesame street on by mistake?

Ok- enough is enough. I am back off to finish watching the only show that JM and I agree to watch together (seriously!)...

No comments:

Post a Comment