Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bucket List

I saw the movie. I cried. I thought about it. I blogged.

Without further ado, here is my Simply Sallie Bucket List:

1. See Oprah live (I realize I am running out of time, but am working on it).
2. See a musical in NYC
3. Go to Hawaii
4. Drive from one coast to the other, stopping along the way
5. Getting down to a size 4 (Maybe more of a pipe dream than a bucket list- but if the Big Man upstairs is watching and could help me out here, that'd be great- HA!)
6. Take my son to football games at every SEC school. (100% positive this is on JM's list too!)
7. Take my son to a Packer game at Lambeau Field.
8. Learn how to sew
9. Take dance lessons (maybe with the hubs! AND it may help with #5- ha!)
10. Give Jag a little brother or sister (alright, not anytime soon, calm down)
11. Buy a house on the beach to retire
12. Take my husband to see Tim Tebow play
13. Go back to college and get a masters in something I love
14. Get my children through college, debt free (well, for them) so they can start life with a clean slate.
15. Make sure I take enough photos to show memories, but not take so many that I have no memories. Sometimes the experience is worth more than the picture!

Ok, so I add and change these often. But, today, that's where I am at.

Quick Life Updates:
Jag got tubes 2 weeks ago. I sobbed as they took him back and no joke, 10 minutes later he was done. The anesthesia was tough for him to come out of and all he wanted was his mommy. I know it killed JM, but I honestly loved every snuggly second of his mommy-wanting day. Sigh. Does it get better than a warm, curled up baby just wanted to sleep close to you? I don't think so.
We bought a new car. Well, used, but new to us. Ford Taurus X. 2008. Only 30,000 miles. We got a great deal. Too bad in the 3 weeks we have owned it we had to fix the heated seats and now have a transmission problem. I know its under warranty, but are you listening, Ford!? I just wanted a sporty mom wagon that made it easy for me to get my baby J in and out without having to heave his 22 lb self and myself onto our large SUV. Seriously. Can I catch a break here?!?
Second, another post to follow regarding my day yesterday.

Love to all!
S

No comments:

Post a Comment