Monday, November 15, 2010

Bloggers get 50 Free Cards from Shutterfly

I know, 2 posts from me in one day?!? Is it Christmas? Ha, not quite yet, but with Thanksgiving nearing, I am brought to one of my favorite times of the holiday.

ITS CHRISTMAS CARDS, YA'LL!

I know that it may be the type A in me, but I love coming up with fun, always photo Christmas cards. In the past, this gets expensive and usually causes a little distress with the hubs. Good thing I stumbled across an AMAZING deal for bloggers. Shutterfly.com is giving away 50 FREE Christmas cards if you blog about them. Seriously. Free. 50! Woo Hoo!

After perusing through the Christmas Cards, I decided on a few faves. Let me know what you think about THIS, THAT and ANOTHER card. I would have to say that I love all three and think baby J's precious face will make for a GREAT card this year.

Since J is the only grandchild on each side, I am thinking to do some customized, maybe monogrammed ;-), gifts. I am loving the photo tote and photo books. I think that either would be perfect for the Grandmas. I may even do one of the photo books with some pics from the big milestones in J's life thus far- as I think photos are way better than the baby book that I am barely keeping up.

I am totally going to talk JM into getting me some of our new family photos on a canvas. I am loving these right now- especially because the save me from shopping for frames, which, I guess in a way, saves me money, right?

If I love the Christmas cards as much as I think I will, I am going to have to hit Shutterfly up for J's first birthday. Sigh. Can it be possible that his birthday is so close? Where does the time go?

Ok, now that I have totally given all my Christmas secrets away, go to shutterfly.com if you have a blog. They will email you instructions so that you, too, can get the 50 free cards. What better Christmas gift to give to yourself than something memorable and FREE!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment