Monday, November 15, 2010

Thanks-giving

Who can believe that Thanksgiving is around the corner!? Yikes. Next week. Seriously, this year has FLOWN by and I cannot believe that in LESS than 3 short months, I will be the parent of a one year old. Stop. The. World.

I cannot stop giving thanks for this guy. He is the sweetest little boy. He is the most adorable, fun, silly, happy and the absolute light of my life. Honestly, I just cannot believe that I have been blessed with this little guy.

Speaking of thanks, we got the giving part down this weekend. Dear Goodwill worker that took the two carloads of items we brought- THANK YOU! I am sorry to bombard you but when Momma starts purging she just CANNOT stop! I was so glad to get rid of many items that we just no longer use. RIP Ab Dolly from 2002- I can honestly say I never really used you. Doesn't getting rid of clutter just make you feel awesome!? AND if that clutter goes to giving people jobs and keeping Abby busy with her awesome thrift store finds? Bonus.

Hope all have a great week. More to come soon- I really mean it this time. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment