Monday, December 20, 2010

Congratulations Kate!

My older sister, Kate, has had a rough year. I am not going to go into particulars, but let's just say, she has a lot of willpower and drive in her. I cannot explain how proud of her I am and that, in all the many hardships that have been thrown her way, she has proven to herself that she can do anything she puts her mind to.
On Saturday, JM, Baby J and I travelled to Chicago to see my sister graduate from Paramedic school. She had to take a full year of courses and ride on an ambulance, collecting different types of "calls" (trauma, cardiac, etc). She officially got her last call on Friday night and is a graduate of the program. The program only had 22 people, a lot of who did not make it. Kate's brilliance in the medical field and persistance to succeed was the key to her graduation.

Congrats, Kate. We love you and are so proud of you!

1 comment:

  1. She looks so great! Big congrats to her! She's worked so hard!

    ReplyDelete