Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Seriously

Seriously, I made this today and have just cracked up: Elf Yourself. Doesn't take much to amuse me.

Christmas is Saturday. Stop. The. World. Where did this year go? How is it possible that in 6 weeks my sweet baby will be 1. A toddler. So sad.

I had dinner last night with some of my sorority sisters. They are some of the smartest, prettiest and fun girls that I could ask for. Although my sweet soulmate, S, could not make it, I was glad that my kindred spirit, Rocco, was there! We have an evil streak in us that try as we may to fight, just keeps coming out. Rocco is going to be a lawyer next year and I could NOT be prouder. She is gorgeous (ok, so I am not so proud of her for that. More like jealous. 5"9". AND skinny. Pour salt on the wound, really). Seriously.

Can I just throw out there that if a certain friend of mine marries a certain man she is currently dating, their monogram would be "ASS"? No joke. Hilarious. Makes. my. days. seriously.

I was sitting on the couch with my mom yesterday (I work super close to home, so I eat lunch there every day) eating lunch, watching Las Vegas (sigh, Josh Duhmel I love you). Anyways, after my lean cuisine, I went to get a cookie. Seriously, my mom brought like 3 containers of frosted sugar cookies, fudge, cottage cheese cookies (delish- totally will post recipe one day). Can you say YUM and at least 10 pounds weight gain WITH ME! So, as I went for the cookie my mom says "and you wonder why you haven't lost that much weight this month" Seriously. Seriously. Seriously. Ouch. Truth hurts. I ate the cookie, but had a salad for dinner. Trade off.

Anyways, I really don't have much to say today besides the fact that I am happy that tomorrow is my "Friday" at work, I have Monday off, Tuesday kicks off a month of jury duty, I got enrolled in the traffic diversion program (which expunges said ticket off my record for the low cost of $150, some classes and volunteering) and I am going to look into bonding at my dentist. Anyone done this? I heard it helps with stains and smooths your teeth. Tempting, oh so tempting.

1 comment:

  1. It's the holidays, sister - you eat that cookie and enjoy every last bite!

    And, I can't believe Jag is going to be 1 so soon! The year truly has flown!

    Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete