Friday, September 18, 2009

Finally Friday!

I have several (a Top Ten to be exact) reasons to be happy its (FINALLY!) Friday:

1. My beautiful sister in law celebrated her birthday yesterday and is coming in town this weekend to celebrate.

2. UK (my Alma Mater) plays U of L (the Biggest Rival) tomorrow in Lexington. I love a good football game...and tailgate. Bring on the O'Douls!

3. My mom, who was in a terrible car accident last week, has been moved to a rehab facility in a hospital closer to home. Although in pain, she is trying to improve each day, so by February she is ready for her grandbaby!

4. I have the best friends in the world, who continue to send Mom cards and flowers every day. She is so grateful and so am I!

5. My birthday is next week. And although the prospect of turning 27 seems well, not so awesome, I am happy to be where I am at this age. Comfort in your own skin is ageless!

6. I have less than 8 hours left in my work day.

7. Mike has painted the nursery (a light chocolate brown color) and I found hardwood floors on CLEARANCE at Lumber Liquidators. Saved 50%- SCORE! Come this weekend, the nursery will be officially on its way :-)

8. I finally broke down and bought the most unattractive maternity support brace....and I don't care if it looks awful- my tailbone is feeling so much better at work! Totally worth the $30 (which I hemmed and hawed at-debating whether the $8 for the remaining 4 months was too much)! Don't you worry, I will post more on this later :-)

9. I found out this week that a great friend and sorority sister is moving back to Lexington! I can't wait for May now...new baby, new babysitter :-)

10. And...for the biggest thing this week. Mike and I had my 20 week ultrasound on Wednesday. We really debated about finding out, but ultimately decided to....drumroll please....

WE ARE HAVING A BOY!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! Go Cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment