Monday, September 21, 2009

Mighty Monday

Borrowing a concept from Babbling Abby, I decided to follow suit with my own version of Mighty Monday!

For those who didn't read my last blog, my husband and I found out we were having a boy. Sure that my "maternal" instinct was right (I truly thought I was having a girl), I might have asked the ultrasound tech how accurate the ultrasounds are for determing gender- to which she said 100% in this case. I might have said "unless the baby is a hermapherdite" Yikes, I might be overly concerned!

I might have went tailgating this weekend for the UK v. UL game. Since I am pregnant, I might have made up for my lack of alcohol with turtle cake and no bake cookies. I might have gotten sick from all those sweets!

I might have the cutest cousin EVER. JM's 4 yr old cousin, Ty, is so excited about the baby. He asked if he could talk to it and after deciding the belly wasn't the best way, he opened my mouth with his hands and yelled "Helllllooooo Baby!" I might have laughed so hard I cried. The whole incident might have made my heart swell with the fact my son might too be this sweet.

I might have made my husband order Pizza Hut last night. I might have ate 3 pieces and 2 breadsticks. I might have had a piece of (early) birthday cake for dessert. I might have a sweet tooth!

I might have my handsful as an advisor for my sorority. The chapter might give me headaches every day, but I might care so much that I cannot help but go back each week!

I might be toying with the idea of getting my hair darkened. I might want to get closer to my, ahem, natural color before the baby comes. You heard it, I might not be a natural blonde! :-)

I might have gotten a cute shirt from my wonderful sis-in-law. It might still fit despite my growing belly.

I might be excited to be 20 weeks pregnant! I might be 1/2 way there- I might be anxiously counting the days until my next ultrasound so I can see our baby boy again.

I might have run out of things to say.

Hope you have a MIGHTY Monday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment