Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nursery Time

As promised, here are some pics of our nursery. We did a "sailboat" theme of sorts- I was OBSESSED with the bedding from PBK- my husband is actually the instigator of the rug.

I love these frames on our bookshelf


I actually dropped this stand in the Target parking lot- THANK GOD for superglue and faux painting!


My mom gave us this chair and I had it recovered. Turned out GREAT! My crafty friend Sarah made the curtains and pillow!


Nursery view




Love the crib- Nursery Time in Lexington



JM had a family friend buy this adorable sailboat chair and blanket. Can't wait for Baby J to use it.


A family friend made this bookshelf from scrap wood in our garage- we painted it.



The nursery as a whole turned out better than I expected- we still have some pics we want to hang. Other thing that's missing? Oh, yeah, that'd be our BABY BOY! Can't wait to bring him home!

3 comments:

  1. Love the sailboats! Everything looks great! Now you just need that perfect little "missing piece" - I am so happy for you! Continue to keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it all! It came together really well!! I'm taking notes and jotting down ideas for ours! Keep us updated on everything!!

    ReplyDelete