Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Random "Getting to Know You"

I got this email from a friend today and thought since I didn't have a whole lot to blog today, I would go with this:

Welcome to the new 2010 edition of getting to know your familyand friends. Here is what you are supposed to do, and try not to be lame and spoil the fun. Change all the answers so that they apply to you.Then send this to a bunch of people you know, INCLUDING the person whosent it to you.

1. What is your occupation right now? Customer Service Manager
2. What color are your socks right now Have on Uggs with no socks (Helllloooo swoll feet!)
3. What are you listening to right now? Phones ring
4. What was the last thing that you ate? Strawberry Yogurt Nutri Grain Bar 5. Can you drive a stick shift? No, almost broke up with my husband over trying to learn!
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My momma
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I love her!
8. How old are you today? 27
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL, FOOTBALL!
10. What is your favorite drink? Unsweetened Ice Tea
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Um, no! The blonde is natural?
12. Favorite food? I know its gross, but I absolutely LOVE meatloaf
13. What is the last movie you watched? Its Complicated- Mom and I loved it!
14. Favorite day of the year? I am pretty sure Jag's bday will be my favorite!
15. How do you usually vent anger? I shut down and stew in private :-) Add a dash of "I'm FINES" and you have an angry Sallie!
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My stuffed cat Ralph 17. What is your favorite season? Fall
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries (random?) 19. Living situation? Husband, soon to be baby boy and a very spoiled dog
20. When was the last time you cried? Yesterday when I saw my weight at the Dr. office! :-(
21. What is on the floor of your closet? LOADS of shoes...
22. What did you do last night? Watched some tv, hung out with the hubs
23. What are you most afraid of? Heights
24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? I am soooo a cheese on anything person!
25. Favorite dog breed? I am partial to the maltese, but LOVE labs too! Any dog is GREAT!
26. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
27. How many states have you lived in? 3
28. Diamonds or pearls? Depends on the occasion, but mostly diamonds! 29. What is your favorite flower? Daisys
30. What kind of car do you drive? Pontiac Aztek, ugly but super comfy!

Ok, I know this is random, but its your turn! Get on it and let's learn some more about each other :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment